Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am a little new here to request something already but any chance of geting a P93 icon for my sign?

anytime no hurry at all, just thought I would request one.

:cool:

Thanks,
Nate

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an Icon for the P93. RNettles does them and I'm sure he'll fix you up as soon as he sees this.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Guys, How about a member box for the No3,s It would be nice to have one for these little jewels! Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Keith Smith. Thanks for the new member box. I have a few questions to ask if I may? Is there a reason for no threads on M7750'S? I know they didnt make them long but they are interesting guns. Do you know if any of the members have had security issues with photobucket? Where can I get more info on getting an avatar? Thank you for your help and have a happy labor day!

·
Registered
30 Posts
New club

What about a Buckeye club, or am I getting a little carried away. I really like the club idea and I can't afford to get a single six or SR9 right now (or any gun for that matter) so I thought I could add a new club for a gun I already have. What do ya think guys?

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Hi Keith Smith. Thanks for the new member box. I have a few questions to ask if I may? Is there a reason for no threads on M7750'S? I know they didnt make them long but they are interesting guns. Do you know if any of the members have had security issues with photobucket? Where can I get more info on getting an avatar? Thank you for your help and have a happy labor day!
I just now seen this post to me when I was responding to the icon for the BuckEye icon.

Sorry for the delayed response on this over a month :(

Photobucket has been real good, never had an issue with them, and I highly recommend them or the new Google Picasa Web Gallery.

An avatar can be anything you like. A good place to start looking for one is: http://images.google.com/ Google for images that correspond with your hobbies, or whatever you like. If you need help with this, please feel free to send me a PM, it's the quickest way to get my attention. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Buckeye club

Hi Keith, Thanks alot for the new club insigna. I feel like such a kid for even asking. I guess I still am a kid. My wife called me a child after I layed a dime on the railroad tracks at the Jonesboro Storytelling Festivel last weekend. Some boys never grow up. Hope I never do. Guess that's why I love my guns so much. Love the loud bang!------P.S. she said it with a rye smile on her face. I guess she's still a little girl at hart.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Rick does all the graphics on this site. I only had to upload it to the server. :D

·
Banned
640 Posts
Hy Guys,

Although I seem to have the pre-requsite number of posts, I cannot access the "club" images. I have no icon to access them, and if I type in the URL, I get "Access Denied"/Forbidden, or URL not found on this server.

Any ideas?

Chris

·
Banned
640 Posts
Rnettles,

Sorry, but yes, I am logged in properly, otherwise I wouldn't be able to post. Also, I have cleared forum cookies several times.

vBulletin has numerous quirks which have appeared on my home forum.

I honestly, believe I've done everything I can. If it can't be fixed, then there is really nothing lost at my end.

Thanks for your help,

Chris

1 - 20 of 30 Posts