Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried a couple of holsters from Academy, but they were not very good. One was Uncle Mike or something, the clip was flimsy plastic. I'm looking for the ideal small of the back holster, if possible. Which means a left hand side inside the pants holster I can use in the back. Something that will be secure, and shield the pistol from skin contact/sweat. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I have a Talon IWB that I really like. Good steel clip, heavy leather with a double reinforced top. I think they run around $40 - $50. Lots of other good ones out there for reasonable prices.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered the Atom holster from Clinger Holsters. Haven't received it yet, so just playing the waiting game. Carrying my Smith & Wesson SD40VE, I use a Raw Dog IWB holster. That one works pretty good with my SD.

L8R,
Matt

·
Registered
671 Posts
The Tutori from CCS Gunwear would do what you want. I have one for my XDs .45. It's a leather iwb "Summer Special" style holster. If you want kydex code4kydex on Facebook & instagram makes one that is convertible iwb/owb. I have one for my Glock 32.

Home - CCS GunwearCCS Gunwear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts