Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
YOU KNOW it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission ... at least that's what I've been told ...

but upon reading the thread title the first time i said self "don't do a damn thing" ...

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
Saw a new Harley for sale in the local newspaper. Last line in the ad read, "must sell, apparently do whatever you want, doesn't really mean that".
Right on brother ... lol ... I told my wife once I was going to buy a harley, she said sure right after you sell the vette ... still have the vette and her ...

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
To all you young husbands , I'm going on 50 years married to the same woman ...
What she said " Do whatever you want" translates into ... "You know darn well what I want you to do and you know what you should do ... So you had better do it !

Wifespeak is a language they don't teach in school but you had better learn it fast unless you enjoy staying in hot water with the wife ... which can lead to her having the house , the car all her stuff and all your good stuff .
Gary

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
I GUESS MAYBE THIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE SAID BUT I'LL SAY IT ANYWAYS ... the key to understanding "wife speak" is to have a full grasp of the expected replies such as never never never say "it's fine" if she ask how the meatloaf taste or how the new dress looks or ..............

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yes We Need A Translator ...... I'll Have To Knock the Dust Off The Big Book ?????? Ah Here It Is Paragraph 6 of Section 9 of the He Man Women's Haters Club Says ..... " Women Are Always Right " 😢

·
Registered
26 Posts
C3PO spoke 6 million languages and dialects,......I wonder if ‘wife speak’ was one of them?

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,415 Posts
Wives: Moving goalposts since time immemorial

1 - 20 of 30 Posts