Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
I've never seen a Hearse pullin a U-Haul.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Will our money be worth much in the times to come????? Will other things like.....oh.... I don't know........guns, whiskey, PMs, ISO 20022 coins, food, ammo........ Be worth something? I would keep cash plus all of these things. I bet we will need them all. Why? Because the future and economy looks so bright and we have fabtabulas leaders to trust....... 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

·
Registered
324 Posts
The chipper makes sense. Coming to California in 2027 -

[This bill, commencing January 1, 2027, would require the bureau to license and regulate reduction facilities, as defined, and would enact requirements applicable to reduction facilities substantially similar to those applicable to crematoria and hydrolysis facilities and would enact provisions relating to the disposition of reduced human remains by integration into the soil.]

[You can compost your loved ones in a "reduction chamber" soon in California. According to Assemblymember Garcia's office, composting humans "involves placing bodies in individual vessels and fostering gentle transformation into a nutrient-dense soil that can then be returned to families or donated to conservation land." So, your loved one dies, you compost them, and then you get what's left of them back as fertilizer to use in your garden? Or shipped off to fertilize someone else's land?]

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
The chipper makes sense. Coming to California in 2027 -

[This bill, commencing January 1, 2027, would require the bureau to license and regulate reduction facilities, as defined, and would enact requirements applicable to reduction facilities substantially similar to those applicable to crematoria and hydrolysis facilities and would enact provisions relating to the disposition of reduced human remains by integration into the soil.]

[You can compost your loved ones in a "reduction chamber" soon in California. According to Assemblymember Garcia's office, composting humans "involves placing bodies in individual vessels and fostering gentle transformation into a nutrient-dense soil that can then be returned to families or donated to conservation land." So, your loved one dies, you compost them, and then you get what's left of them back as fertilizer to use in your garden? Or shipped off to fertilize someone else's land?]
so much could be said here, :ROFLMAO: I am not the man for the job sadly!

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My brothers GF wants to be buried in a "root pod" which is a dirt sack with a very small sapling. I guess they open up the sack, position you such that the hole in the ground is minimal, place you and the sack in the ground like you would plant any new sapling. So as you decompose your "body" provides nutrients for the tree ...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I like the Egyptian Pharaoh approach. I want to deprive Nature of my molecules for as long as possible. I wish to be mummified & entombed behind the wheel of my vehicle, filled with musical instruments & Rugers for my journey to the afterlife. Maybe you can't take it with you. But you can sure try.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts