Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Ruger: Model 19122 pc 9
4,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I agree with others that this is, if not THE best gun forum, it is among the best. Good, actual gun slinger moderators with a passion and history in firearms, and for the most part, great members. I don't think your question was dumb at all. While I have never bought a used firearm, many used guns are sold without manuals. And sometimes the owners manual is not available on line. Sometimes it is. My inherited weapons, like my click clack savage, info is hard to find. A question asked in open forum can spark an idea or a clue for others experiencing similiar problems.
Again welcome!

· Registered
Ruger: Model 19122 pc 9
4,527 Posts
Yea there should be no questions asked that other people on this and other forums think are dumb. Everybody has knowledge of something but not everything, that is why we all try and educate each other on the things we know. If someone wants to criticize on the lack of knowledge of another fellow gun owner then their just an ass, and they can accept my double barrel middle finger!
So true. And I will add, every "know it all" I have encountered usually suffers from a tremdous lack of actual knowledge and makes hefty assumption part of their routine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts