Ruger Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Yeah well I knew I wasn't in the clear, but instead of a smartass remark, I'll do as I said, and take it like a Man. Thanks for not disappointing. My faith in gun forums is restored!
Yea there should be no questions asked that other people on this and other forums think are dumb. Everybody has knowledge of something but not everything, that is why we all try and educate each other on the things we know. If someone wants to criticize on the lack of knowledge of another fellow gun owner then their just an ass, and they can accept my double barrel middle finger!

Registered
Ruger: Model 19122 pc 9
Yea there should be no questions asked that other people on this and other forums think are dumb. Everybody has knowledge of something but not everything, that is why we all try and educate each other on the things we know. If someone wants to criticize on the lack of knowledge of another fellow gun owner then their just an ass, and they can accept my double barrel middle finger!
So true. And I will add, every "know it all" I have encountered usually suffers from a tremdous lack of actual knowledge and makes hefty assumption part of their routine.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts