Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first handguns were Rugers and even though I do own other guns from different manufacturers I probably own more Rugers than anything else and that collection is probably going to grow over time. I'm sure a lot of you have the same addiction so I thought it would be nice to join this forum and spend a little time here once in a while.
I cast my own lead bullets and the Rugers always seem to be the easiest to use with hard cast lead bullets. Even cast lead and powder coated 223 in my Mini 14 works pretty good. If I had one wish it would be that Ruger would start to make a stainless steel semi auto 357 magnum carbine that has a threaded barrel, but because they don't make one of those yet I've been thinking about getting a M77/357.
I guess I could mention more things about myself, but I figure I'll just let you all discover that stuff as time goes by if I happen to post any replies on a thread.
Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,547 Posts
Welcome from Nor-Cal!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I' ve become addicted to Ruger wheelguns too, so much so that a lot of my S&W's are finding their way out via sale or trades.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
welcome to our addiction.
I own guns that come from many different manufacturers, but carry my Rugers. the exception is when on vacation in bear country, then it is a Glock 20. if Ruger made a 10mm semi auto, I would own and carry it.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.