Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again from Plant City, FL. Been away from the forum for a few years but have come back. I'm a big Ruger fan - bought my first Ruger, a .357 Mag Security Six, in 1979 - my three grandsons fight over who gets it when I'm gone or can no longer shoot it. Have added to the collection over the years.

My 580 series Mini-14 is my pride and joy. It's no longer stock. However, everything I've done to it is for performance - no bling.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be so I'll be asking for some advice from time to time about sights, scopes, etc. but will hold those for later.

As soon as it cools down some I'll head for the outside ranges and put some holes in paper.

It's nice to be back.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome back...... I come off as a newbey here. ( not)
Been reloading and shooting for nigh on 40 yrs.
Still lovin my RR mini too..... All tricked out to put 20 rds from the mag. Into a 2 " ragged patch -like hole . Pretty good for a carbine, doomed....... to be a plinker.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Howdy and Welcome back from Texas Aggie Country!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome back!, from Lake Mary!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome back from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family again.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum from Illinois.
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. From a fellow 357 fan.

·
Super Moderator
21,673 Posts
Hello again from Plant City, FL. Been away from the forum for a few years but have come back. I'm a big Ruger fan - bought my first Ruger, a .357 Mag Security Six, in 1979 - my three grandsons fight over who gets it when I'm gone or can no longer shoot it. Have added to the collection over the years.

My 580 series Mini-14 is my pride and joy. It's no longer stock. However, everything I've done to it is for performance - no bling.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be so I'll be asking for some advice from time to time about sights, scopes, etc. but will hold those for later.

As soon as it cools down some I'll head for the outside ranges and put some holes in paper.

It's nice to be back.
What was your old user name?

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum again. Glad to have you back

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from beautiful Southern California! I noticed that you popped back up on Perfect Union also. Enjoy your stay!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.