Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm thinking I should probably make several batches of popcorn and shrink wrap most of it... cuz if you're just getting started, we might be here a while waiting on the final product.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yup, I bet you won't. If you do, you'll pay a premium for parts. Good luck and be sure to give us Pics!

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the end product.

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I just added a magnifier to mine to go with my EOTECH XPS2....Its my Zombie Killer

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've built my share of them, it's cheaper to buy a gun and add what you want. Just my. 02, not the gospel, just an opinion. Some folks just want the satisfaction of doing it themselves, but I'll never do it again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
waiting on the last bit of odds and ends to arrive then ill post up. I already have the important stuff just waiting on little things

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hope you can find parts at reasonable prices, I have been watching Gunbroker and have been really surprised at the prices things are going for. Stripped lower that normally costs $90 are going for $250. Lower parts kits are also selling out very quickly.

I am currently building my own custom MagPul AR and I have $930 invested including a scope. See my build here: http://rugerforum.net/projects/65571-superior-arms-custom-s-15-build.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope you can find parts at reasonable prices, I have been watching Gunbroker and have been really surprised at the prices things are going for. Stripped lower that normally costs $90 are going for $250. Lower parts kits are also selling out very quickly.

I am currently building my own custom MagPul AR and I have $930 invested including a scope. See my build here: http://rugerforum.net/projects/65571-superior-arms-custom-s-15-build.html
I have everything just waiting on some small pieces that have already been shipped. I already came well prepared with a lower, parts kit, built upper and BCG and CH. Magazines and lots of them and of course ammo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts