Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster for my Ruger SR9c yesterday and all I can say is, UH-FREAKING-MAZING! I think i'm in love. This thing is uber-comfortable right out of the package. Retention is great, though I may end up making it a little tighter. After less than 24 hours of wear it is already feeling like a natural part of me. I can only wear it around the house since I don't have the license yet but I feel confident that when I do my Wally Walk for the first time i'll have no problems. ;)

Now if DPS would just hurry up with my CHL packet. :mad:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Wow, that's a good recommendation. Congrats on the permit.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I tried loving my holster once.
All I succeeded in doing was throwing out my back.

And yes, Crossbreed makes excellent holsters. I have a couple.
Their customer service is great.

Just tone it down on the loving part. It gets embarrassing.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
They are a great holster.
I am in love with my wife..... :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Nice choice. The SR9c is my next carry choice so I'll look in to this holster. Thanks

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
What is a 'Wally Walk"?
A "wally walk" is the first time out carrying.
i.e. Walking into Wally World to purchase some ammo.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
I think if I loved any of my holsters I would wind up on the television show Taboo. Glad you found what you were looking for.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I think if I loved any of my holsters I would wind up on the television show Taboo. Glad you found what you were looking for.
Thats funny. I watched that once, where a woman liked eating detergent & one slept with her blow dryer.
I have a Crossbreed w/horsehide for my LCR, its perfect. I'm definetly ordering a CB for my Sr9c.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts