Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All just wanted to post about my recent experience with Ruger warranty service. I sent my 26 year old MarkII in to have the barrel and frame refitted(it got very loose) I couldn't be happier, I had it back in less than two weeks and NO CHARGE! :)

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
jmac1911 ... I'm not a bit surprised ... Enjoy your MKII and post some pictures when you get a moment :).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Glad to hear. My MKII Government Target has some annoying play in the barrel/frame. After reading your post I am going to contact Ruger and have this fixed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I used them twice in the last few months, concerning a real problem with my 1988 Mark II Target Model, they sent me a new recoil spring assembly, and my 1961 Single Six, thought I had a problem, but they got my mind right. I think Ruger and Ruger Customer Service rock!

·
Registered
319 Posts
yep, everyone sings their praises...including myself, but jeezus, they're getting guns back by the truck load for repair, or so it seems. can't help but think their on the job training is second to none.

glad your experience was pleasant for you, mine was too. get out there and enjoy that "new" old pistol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorta

yep, everyone sings their praises...including myself, but jeezus, they're getting guns back by the truck load for repair, or so it seems. can't help but think their on the job training is second to none.

glad your experience was pleasant for you, mine was too. get out there and enjoy that "new" old pistol.
I keep reading about all the 22/45 Lite and SR22 problems. My 1961 Single Six still works like a top, yes it is still a Old Model, and having owned a previous Mark I was surprised to find my cherry 1988 Mark II Target Model had "slop" in the recoil spring assembly fit. They mailed me one, I pulled the bolt and changed the part. Other than that, my Target Model eats anything I feed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts