Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, i have a question about holsters? What are you guys using for a in the waist band holsters? Because i am going to use my sr9 as a daily carry, so i need to find a good in the waist band holster? Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
717 Posts
Another Crossbreed Supertuck for my 9mm.
Also carry a Sig P238 in a Crossbreed Minituck.

Great holsters. Also great customer service.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I use a Remora for my SR9c. It is very comfortable does not require a belt if your clothing is snug enough to support the gun. I can adjust cant to any angle. use it strong side or cross draw. Even small of back, which I don't recommend for risk of spinal injury. I got the standard model that collapses flat when you draw the gun so re-holstering takes a little work. They make a reinforced top model which I might order any way. Their prices are very good from 24.95 to 29.95. They give a discount to active and retired military and LEO. I also got 2 of their mag pouches. another bonus for me is that it also fits my SR22P and my Taurus 85 which I can use it for both IWB and pocket.
Here is a link to their website. Home of the Original Remora No Clip IWB Concealment Holster
and they have great customer service.

·
Registered
342 Posts
N82 (Nate-Squared).
Can't beat it. :p
RUGER « <== link​
I use the IWB "tuckable." I don't care for the "Professional" model. Hard corners and more likely to rough up the finish. But the soft edges of the original style form a comfortable holster and the softer edges disappear under the shirt.
All parts made in USA, and great customer service.​

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
Galco Stow-N-Go. It's heavy brushed leather with a reinforced top and a poly belt clip. Around $35 most places.

I use one for the LCR, but they make models for most handguns.

·
Registered
129 Posts
IWB and pants

I'm new to carrying and have a question. Those of you that carry iwb - did you keep the same size pants you always wear or did you have to go to a larger waist size?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.