Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some/many of you may have already seen this simple mod (diligently cut a part of the hoizontal seam) to a Uncle Mike's #1 holster that affords spare mag inclusion and a square "gun-unlike" print for inexpensive-but-effective LCP front pocket carry.

And I've got a very nice "that's inovative" email response from a Ruger VP about this original mod, but I'd love to gain a little forum support to lobby for a modified Uncle Micke's (or-the-like OEM) holster to handle the increased dimensions incurred by the Crimson Trace laser unit. The spare mag needs to not touch or rest within shifting contact distance of the C/T's additional activation button on the LCP front strap.

Speak up if you like this idea and maybe we can convince Ruger or U/M to affect a modification.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Uncle Mike's and/or Blackhawk (nearly identical) have not so far chosen to make a LCR hip holster, either. The J-frame ones are too tight. The size 5 pocket holster works, but I'd like a belt holster with retention by either company.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Another LCP Holster Option

I really do like the design of your holster here, but I purchased a Bulldog Extreme holster that came with an extra magazine pouch on the front of it. It's a belt clip type holster, and I usually wear mine during the colder months so I can have a long sleeve shirt or jacket to finish hiding it, otherwise I do have a pocket holster as well for the warmer months. Hopefully the link below will take you to the site to see this and you might want to also consider this.

Black/Black Trim Size 1 - Mini Semi Autos [FSN-1] - $20.75 : Bulldog Cases!, Nothing protects your gun like a Bulldog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts