Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this Infinity OTF at the Pasadena Gun Show. Very unique and solid. Im a huge Deadpool fan and i just had to have it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
I liked the movies, but I don't think that makes me a real fan

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought it was a great cerakote design! its very solid just like my Benchmade Pagan. I'm liking the side slide better than the broadside on my Pagan. I never heard of the company, but its made in Texas and that means a lot to me.

·
Super Moderator
21,075 Posts
Is that writing "push for stabbing" really on the knife or was it added via photo shop?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that writing "push for stabbing" really on the knife or was it added via photo shop?
I wish I knew how to Photoshop, id look a whole lot skinnier in my photos! I still type with both index fingers HAHA. that's factory Sir.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the design of the knife. The graphics... not so much.. kind of high school.
i think kind of high school is a little too much, but to each their own. I like different things as do alot of other people.

·
Super Moderator
21,075 Posts
I really don't need a knife that says push for stabbing on it. Imagine if you do have to stab someone with it. Not well thought out IMHO.

·
Cat Herder
1,487 Posts
Where are the Infinity knives made? From their website prices are reasonable for an OTF, but they only refer to where they are based.

·
Cat Herder
1,487 Posts
So I'm really confused with this brand. The knife looks like a nice design (wouldn't go with Deadpool theme, but to each their own). On the InfinityOTF website the knife company is based in Texas, no word on where products are made. On alotastock.com that looks almost identical the knives say made in USA. Price and selection seem about the same. Both are described as Infinity OTF knives.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where are the Infinity knives made? From their website prices are reasonable for an OTF, but they only refer to where they are based.
From what i understand they are made here in Houston, they have lifetime warranty and they hire veterans. Thats a company id support!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Think the deadpool theme us neat! Never had an auto knife so wouldn't know a good one from a bad one but ... It's cool!
The first time u hold one and open it, its love at first sight! Nothing like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts