Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearing some noise from people, want to check on it. Anybody in the USA seeing troop movements mostly by formation of military helicopters? Anything seemingly unusual in these events as to normal events?

·
Registered
397 Posts
There seems to be a lot of assets being staged in DC for the upcoming installation of Uncle Joe. But don't ask me how I know that, I was just on a base doing a startup on a booster pump, some men were bitching about spending time away. I don't think the Military is about to turn on us, but I don't know about you Con-nooks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thirteen miles north of State College PA on this past Saturday early afternoon, I saw two military helicopters flying east to west. At their altitude someone with knowledge of such things could have identified them more specifically.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I am hearing of unusual air force activity in Florida, concentrated helicopter activity and movements in California. The information I am getting is not proven well enough to say, but have an eye out, something is happening. Without question there are things happening in Europe, fact checked well enough to be accurate. The media makes it hard to trust anything as we all know. Be safe, God Bless America!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Getting ready for the " Siege" on the capitol as the left leaning newsman reported this morning . They need to disarm us so this can no longer happen .
Or it could be ice storms has knocked out a lot of power in many places .
My nephew sent photo's from Austin and it looked like the trees were starting to bend from the weight ... that ain't good for power lines in an area not used to snow ... the trees go down and take power lines... no power in summer is a discomfort , no power in freezing winter weather can be deadly ... plus the idiots trying to drive do a lot of damage ...
Glad I live in Louisiana cold 33 degrees but no snow Thank You Dear Lord .
Gary

·
Super Moderator
21,703 Posts
Italy went dark.

·
Super Moderator
21,703 Posts
I have a helo flying low over my place after dark. I also have a black suburban that keeps going by slowly.

I think it is a personal problem though...... :oops:
So nice of those guys to follow you everywhere you go to make sure you get there OK.o_O

·
Registered
397 Posts
Italy went dark.
I sure hope there is not going to be a shortage of Italian sausage, any idea when the lights will be back on. I know from a friend over there they did suffer through the great toilet shortage as we..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Getting ready for the " Siege" on the capitol as the left leaning newsman reported this morning . They need to disarm us so this can no longer happen .
Or it could be ice storms has knocked out a lot of power in many places .
My nephew sent photo's from Austin and it looked like the trees were starting to bend from the weight ... that ain't good for power lines in an area not used to snow ... the trees go down and take power lines... no power in summer is a discomfort , no power in freezing winter weather can be deadly ... plus the idiots trying to drive do a lot of damage ...
Glad I live in Louisiana cold 33 degrees but no snow Thank You Dear Lord .
Gary
Well their all...I was gonna say something here but I'll just leave it be, Austin, TX......

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Well their all...I was gonna say something here but I'll just leave it be, Austin, TX......
How did the snow storm leave you in Austin ... got heat and lights , Okay I hope ?
Maybe I said Too much ... Momma always said my smart aleck mouth was what kept me in trouble with her and my teachers ... but I can't help it .
Gary

·
Super Moderator
21,703 Posts
I sure hope there is not going to be a shortage of Italian sausage, any idea when the lights will be back on. I know from a friend over there they did suffer through the great toilet shortage as we..
You had a toilet shortage. Sounds like days of old when knights were bold. So was it beside the road or the middle of the road I get confused.

Reactions: Raydog

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Where I live, if there WAS a pickup in activity, I wouldn't be able to tell. Jets, trucks and choppers are an hourly occurrence around here.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Where I live, if there WAS a pickup in activity, I wouldn't be able to tell. Jets, trucks and choppers are an hourly occurrence around here.
Well all of that is about to change with the new ban on fossil fuel and the emergence of the new electric motors for everything you won't hear a thing when they bomb you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts