Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Gunman42782 great inspirational posters yes indeed.... but what inspires me most:

The text in the poster is"

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.'" John 7:38

Now that to me, is so inspirational.

"I don't get inspired by the temporary things of this life."

·
Banned
282 Posts
<center>
</center>

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I am with sheepdog on this one.

·
Count Ursunk
3,308 Posts
the worst nightmare is to find out that she was pregnant with your child. burrrrrp!!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
ah, JB, aren't you the guy who was so proud of his .44 MAGNUM snubby...and what's this about compensating???????[}:)]

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

ah, JB, aren't you the guy who was so proud of his .44 MAGNUM snubby...and what's this about compensating???????[}:)]
Never underestimate the good ol .38 Spl :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I carry .38 in my M65, and love my Bodyguard SS almost as much as my P90...but I'd PREFER a good .44Spl---I'm as deadly with my 2" .38 as I am with a 12 ga. pump...just gotta put the hole in the right place......reminds me of what the old man of the pawn shop told me...noone comes in here looking for a drill....they come in here because they need holes.........any gun can make holes....we gotta put them in the right place!!!

·
Count Ursunk
3,308 Posts
sheepdog.....i had a nightmare that i got very disturbed at. i hope it doesnt favor you or any one on this forum. im glad i woke before it concluded. wife woke me up with 2 asprins trying to cramum down the old throught. terrible nightmare experience. next night i had a dream about raquel welch trying to seduce me. i fought it all i could but,we ran out of asprin. cant remember a thing now.....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts