Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 29 under Sight Adjustment, it states
"To move the group right, turn the windage screw counter-clockwise".
However, Figure 24 next to the same statement shows a red counter-clockwise arrow labeled "Left" and a red clockwise arrow labeled "Right".

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
This has been noted before. The text is correct but the illustration is wrong.

Never hurts to bring it up again for the benefit of new shooters. Someone might wonder why their shots keep getting worse the more they adjust!

·
Registered
54 Posts
As a new SR-22 owner who is consistantly throwing rounds to the right and up (probably my shakey arms) ... I just noticed this manual "contradition" while figuring out which way to turn the screws ... and was wondering which way was right.

I appreciate y'all "rehashing" it. Thanks! Now if I can only start consistantly shooting down and to the left.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
As a new SR-22 owner who is consistantly throwing rounds to the right and up (probably my shakey arms) ... I just noticed this manual "contradition" while figuring out which way to turn the screws ... and was wondering which way was right.

I appreciate y'all "rehashing" it. Thanks! Now if I can only start consistantly shooting down and to the left.
And a big welcome to the forum Tod!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hmmmmmm! So that's what's wrong with my shooting pattern and all this time I thought it was me. Well, I think it's still me but am glad to know which way is correct. Great thread

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Welcome Tod, from New York State.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts