Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This never happened to me before. I had just gotten out of my car and was walking toward the Post Office and someone came out of the P.O. and looked at me and obviously saw my NRA We the people hat and started scowling. I couldn't believe such a reaction. He just stood there and I asked him what was the problem? He said that he didn't like what I represented. Well that riled me and I said "Sir, I don't know what you think I represent, but here it is, I represent conservative family values and freedom, love of God and country, resistance to tyranny, respect for our armed forces and working for a living instead of on government handouts. Thats what I represent." Well, he just turned and left. I had never done anything like that before, I just said the first things that came to me, I hope I did well.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Great reply; so much so that there was no reply... Happy Holidays...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Sounds to me like you did VERY WELL!

Yep the NRA is the bad guys seen it on the news so it has to be true...just another in a long line of dividing this country by this admin.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Very well done blue mountain...
God bless you...

·
Registered
25 Posts
You are quicker on your feet than I am. I think I would have burst out laughing and walked on.

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
When they walk away with their tail between their legs that means we have a winner.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Bet that took the scowl of his face.
What was he expecting, some "Bubba" response.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
You done good LOL . I probably or know I would have said more to him , something that I wouldn't be able to repeat on this forum. There's things out that that bother me just like this guy. I can't tell you how many times I have looked and shaking my head at people with Obama stickers. I have bitten my tongue many times..

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Excellent job!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
congratulations sir;
in my opinion, you handled your critic exceptionally well. i also would like to feel you represented me as well. rest well tonight but do not gloat, pride is a murderer. thank you for your integrity. Dixie is beholding to you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Good response. :)

Like someone else said, I can't say what my own response might have been.

It probably wouldn't have been as nice as your response...

I am pretty sure that I would have offended him, with some pretty harsh language.

I'm glad that some have your self control.

Duane

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all. I feel better now. I wish I could tell you that I think I made an impression on him, but probably not. At least he didn't try to answer back. That has to be a victory of sorts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts