Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members,
Due to family health issues, a new grand-daughter, and upcoming extended travel plans, I no longer have time to do "moderator duties" or to participate in other Ruger Forum functions and discussions. After almost 4 years as a moderator on this forum, it's time to take a break. I want to thank all the members for their support!!

Hopefully, I won't be near a computer for a couple months so PMs and emails will go unanswered. See you in the fall.

Gary (Iowegan)

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
You've been hitting it hard here. I can very well understand you needing a Break. I hope you and your family enjoy some time together. Thank you for all you have done for this Board and the Members.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
CONGRATS with your new grand daughter. I want to wish you the best and hope you will drop in often. I appreciate all your help and tips you've given all of us.

God Bless you and the family.Until next time take it easy and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Forum members,
Due to family health issues, a new grand-daughter, and upcoming extended travel plans, I no longer have time to do "moderator duties" or to participate in other Ruger Forum functions and discussions. After almost 4 years as a moderator on this forum, it's time to take a break. I want to thank all the members for their support!!

Hopefully, I won't be near a computer for a couple months so PMs and emails will go unanswered. See you in the fall.

Gary (Iowegan)

Deo Gratias for the new grandbaby. I hope everything goes well with your family issues if God so Wills it. And have fun on vacation!

·
Super Moderator
21,213 Posts
I hope the health issues are easily resolved, the traveling both exciting and and a fun filled adventure and grandchildren are always awesome. Thank you for your wisdom and help over the years. Good luck.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Iowegan,Thank you for all your support of this forum and enjoy the time off.We'll see ya when we see ya...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Thanks for all the information and contributions, Yeah that ^.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.