Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to email you but it says you do not want to be emailed by forum members. Now I'm bugging you on the board. Lol I was reading that the IBOK you offer to members is good for the GP100. If this is the case could you email me acopy? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you;
Shawn

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you click on his name in any of his former posts you'll get an option to send him a private message. : )

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've found that most people don't reply or even know they have a pm until you tell them. Lol. I figured it would be quicker this way. I know he had said before to email him, but like I said, it didn't let me.

·
Registered
404 Posts
You're right about most people when it comes to PM's but he's a moderator so he knows.:)

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,704 Posts
Bountyhunter, I sent you a PM with my email address.

·
16,704 Posts
Bountyhunter, I sent the email with the IBOK attached. Yahoo is one of the EMSPs that doesn't accept large files so I doubt you will receive it. Do you have another email address?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Bounty Hunter,

I just recieved the IBOK from Iowegan. If you can't get it via email, let me know, and with Iowegan's permision, I'll send you a burned CD copy in the mail. That should take care of it!:)

-John

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bounty Hunter,

I just recieved the IBOK from Iowegan. If you can't get it via email, let me know, and with Iowegan's permision, I'll send you a burned CD copy in the mail. That should take care of it!:)

-John
I just pm'd a 2nd email addy to him. If it doesn't work, I'd very much like a copy. :)

Thanks;
Shawn

·
16,704 Posts
He didn't miss the post but he does need a good email address. None listed in your profile.

·
16,704 Posts
mrheythere, Sorry, it bounced when I tried to send it. Yahoo doesn't seem to work with large file attachments. Do you have access to another email account that is not one of the freebees with restrictions?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Johngoboom was kind enough to send me a copy on disc because I had the same problem. If you want to pm me your address I'll pass it along. Maybe it will be passed to a lot of people. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,714 Posts
Johngoboom was kind enough to send me a copy on disc because I had the same problem. If you want to pm me your address I'll pass it along. Maybe it will be passed to a lot of people. :)
Hey BH:

I'll grab a copy when I get back out of the flatlands.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts