Ruger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For anyone interested in a full explanation of the problem, as well as some options on what you can do to mount iron sights to the Ruger PC Carbine Chassis, I uploaded a video to YouTube. Hopefully this provides you guys with everything you need to get iron sights mounted to your new Rugers. I definitely love mine.

Link:
How To: Mount Iron Sights to Ruger PC Carbine Chassis

·
Registered
2 Posts
761stTank and RfShooter - I found this on ebay - assuming it's the same rail:
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

I couldn't find the height/thickness, but here's the description: "What i have here is a low-profile small picatinny rail that attaches to the M-lok handguard models of the Ruger PC Carbine. This low-profile base is for those who want to use a set up flip up sights and this base lines up with the rail machined on the receiver of the rifle."

Looks like it's from The Secret Weapon, LLC.
Yes that's the one I bought.

·
Registered
11 Posts
761stTank and RfShooter - I found this on ebay - assuming it's the same rail:

I couldn't find the height/thickness, but here's the description: "What i have here is a low-profile small picatinny rail that attaches to the M-lok handguard models of the Ruger PC Carbine. This low-profile base is for those who want to use a set up flip up sights and this base lines up with the rail machined on the receiver of the rifle."

Looks like it's from The Secret Weapon, LLC.
I have been looking for this to do for the overamonth that I had my 19122. I have already added it to my Amazon cart to not lose it (the m-lok rail).

So is it really this easy? The low pro rail is the same height as the receiver pic rail? Meaning - any pic mount irons will work?

I hope so!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts