Ruger Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Recently bought a revolver, a carbine and some mags from them - all went smoothly and was very happy with price, communication and delivery.

·
Premium Member
13,897 Posts
Bought a couple magazines and other things from them, never a firearm. They were very quick to ship and I would use them again.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've bought several guns from them. Only had one problem. They sent me the wrong gun one time. Anyways, their customer service handled it well. I sent it back on their dime. When they got their gun back, I got all of my money refunded.

I still order guns from them. I view that one screw up as something rare. But YMMV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've bought one pistol from them, and the service and ship time was very good, for what it's worth. It's not always the cheapest, but they have some nice sales from time to time. I got an M&P 2.0 compact for 299 shipped.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Bought my LCRx 3" 38sp from them, my FFL dealer couldn't find a better deal so I'll order from them again...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I purchased an SP101 match champion from grab a gun. They had the best price and shipped the item quick...

I will note that the wooden grips either arrived with a hairline crack (and I didn't notice during inspection) or developed one during it's first range trip.

I'm not sure that really reflects on grabagun, so much as ruger.

I would certainly consider them again, especially if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
All these responses just go to show you have to be careful about what you read on the internet. Complainers tend to have loud voices and want everyone to hear them. Satisfied customers usually say nothing until they are asked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have bought from them they have a brick and mortar store that is located about 30 miles from my home so I order online go to store do paperwork pick up weapon and go home. I have never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
All these responses just go to show you have to be careful about what you read on the internet. Complainers tend to have loud voices and want everyone to hear them. Satisfied customers usually say nothing until they are asked.
Funny you say that. Since two of my Bushnell trail cams shot craps, (one died of old age, 10 years, the other didn’t survive the brush hog) I looked on Amazon to price out some replacements. I looked at the reviews out of boredom and one individual must of had some bad luck with him cam. It didn’t matter what question a perspective buyer had, the only response to from this person was “it’s junk, don’t buy it!!”

So yeah, it seems we only hear from the complainers. I think they an ointment for people like that readily available at most drugstores........

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. After I purchased a firearm on their website, they refused to sell it to me at the advertised price. They even shipped me a different firearm.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’ll add one more excellent experience. I ordered a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt just before Thanksgiving. They notified me they were behind a day or two shipping but promptly shipped right after the holiday when they returned to work. It was shipped along with sending me a tracking number and It arrived with no issues at my FFL as indicated in their email.

Their website made it very easy to order and They had the best price by about $75. No question I’d buy from them again if they have the best price.

An A+ company in my book.

·
Registered
307 Posts
they have fantastic prices in my experience

·
Paw Paw
86 Posts
I've had decent luck with the on 3 occasions, Today I received my BX trigger.
My only complaint is the shipping times. They were really slow to ship instock material on all 3 orders. If I had used Free shipping I would totally understand, But paying for shipping and waiting 2 weeks is a bit long

Dave

21 - 35 of 35 Posts