Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Georgia Mountain Gunshow today looking for a Ruger Red Eagle, and couldn't find one... Not wanting to leave empty handed, this little guy followed me home..

Kimber Ultra Carry Raptor II (.45)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

That is a nice find... I almost let a Ruger follow me home yesterday, but decided to put that Marlin 1895G on layaway.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This guy is going to be tucked in the fanny pack. its a carry piece.

If it was a safe gun, I would of got a full-size.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sweeet! Let us know if it shoots as well as it looks. The only things that follow me home are bill collectors!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 'scales' are on top of the slide as well. I'll get more pics of it tonight, and post them in the gallery.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The Raptor is as good as it gets in my book. That was not meant to be a safe queen and I am glad to here you are going to use it. Good luck with your new pistol.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
That is a fine looking 1911! My dealer has one of those for sale right now. Have spent WAY too much the last two months on guns and reloading components, so I can't get it (yet)!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kimbers will put you over budget in a heartbeat... I was looking to spend $500, instead I spent twice that...

That's why my wife likes to go to Gunshows, not to look at the guns, but to control my spending. :p Obviously she didn't come with me this time, haha.

·
Premium Member
2,818 Posts
That should hide nicely! Let us know how it shoots.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts