Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coffee please...
I haven't been on a site in a while. My wife passed away on the 11th. Just now getting the strength to wake up.

·
Registered
704 Posts
My sincerest sympathy at the passing of your misses. I don't know what I'd do without my partner.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your wife USNCHIEF. If you ever feel that
you'd like to tell us about her, we'd love to hear. You'll be in my prayers.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will
be comforted. Matthew 5:4

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss Chief. Our prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
USNCHIEF, We are here for you if you just wanna talk. My deepest condolences. And my prayers are with you in these sad ties. jh

·
Count Ursunk
3,325 Posts
Chief....our prayers are with you. May God give you strength during this time of heartache.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
USNCHIEF, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know it will be difficult for a long time, but just remember, she is in your memory forever.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
A loss like that is a tough thing to get over. I'm/were here to help you along, buddy. GOD Bless.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Chief,

I am sorry for your loss, you and your family are in our prayers. I can only imagine how hard this is for you, bring it to Him and He will shoulder this burden with you.

-Hammer

·
Banned
700 Posts
Coffee please...
I haven't been on a site in a while. My wife passed away on the 11th. Just now getting the strength to wake up.
USNCHIEF, all my best to you and yours! Take those great memories with you always!
Glad you felt able to share your grief here! This is a very compassionate place!

Take care!

SD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts