Ruger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had lots of rain and we are paying for it now boy its hot.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, it are-and the skeeters're in their skivvies and hungry as bears!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Had a buddy in the airforce in Texas, Skeeter landed on the runway and they pumped 1000gal fuel in him before they got a light on him.
I was sitting on the patio in Waco when I heard deep voiced skeeters behind me. "do we eat him here or haul him home? Naw better eat him here, haul him home and the big uns will get him":D:D

I truly hope Illinois and Texas skeeters never meet and crossbreed. Make killer bees look like picnic ants.[}:)]

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Hot here too Snuffy. And the humidity is way up too. I put the sprinkler out on the lawn yesterday and let run for awhile. Water just soaked right in like a sponge. Worked in the yard til dark and had to quit when the skeeters started tripping me and tried to hold me down so they could get some dinner. They were hitting the patio door so hard trying to get in I thought they were going to break the glass.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thought we had it bad here boys just keep what ya got,lol thanks for the laugh this morning.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by snarski

Had a buddy in the airforce in Texas, Skeeter landed on the runway and they pumped 1000gal fuel in him before they got a light on him.
I was sitting on the patio in Waco when I heard deep voiced skeeters behind me. "do we eat him here or haul him home? Naw better eat him here, haul him home and the big uns will get him":D:D

I truly hope Illinois and Texas skeeters never meet and crossbreed. Make killer bees look like picnic ants.[}:)]
:DNow that's funny-Snarski, thanks!:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea that one got me started laugh sorta chuckled most of the morning over that one lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts