Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The left hand does the jabbing and the right hand does the knockout punching.

Look out ya'll the Brown Bomber is back. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm from the Commission....here to confiscate your guns...talk about loaded gloves....no receipt...I'm fresh from N. Orleans....

·
Banned
723 Posts
Whe I saw the title to this thread I thought maybe you were getting ready to move and were having to box up your belongings. That is a "sport" that I may be doing in a year or so. I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Whe I saw the title to this thread I thought maybe you were getting ready to move and were having to box up your belongings. That is a "sport" that I may be doing in a year or so. I can't say I'm looking forward to it.
Come to Texas!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
False....only Cowboy I'd pay to see or stay awake to watch might be Randolph Scott....I don't like 'em.......too many prima donnas.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I lost interest in football many years ago. But, back in the day of the Doomsday defense....now those were some Cowboys......

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have a 9mm for the left hand and the .45ACP for the right hand. The left hand does the jabbing and the right hand does the knockout punching.

Look out ya'll the Brown Bomber is back. :D
Now that's what I call getting rough. BTW, didn't think too many here was old enough to remember the Brown Bomber.:)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Now that's what I call getting rough. BTW, didn't think too many here was old enough to remember the Brown Bomber.:)
Man, I'm only 28 and I know about Joe Louis. If your from Michigan, and you follow hockey...You know all about him.

Edit: Just to make sure were all on the same page...the Red Wings play at Joe Louis Arena...There is an amazing statue of him out side the arena that they show almost every game. I didn't want you think I was saying Joe Louis played hockey in Detroit!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nope, I don't follow hockey and didn't know there was an arena named for him. Only been in Michigan a couple of times back in the early 60s as a KY Air National Guardsman. We trained at a small airport with a long enough runway for the B57 jets they were flying then just outside of Alpena. Been so long ago I don't even remember if it had a name. Met some really nice people there. One of my friends pulled a boat up there one year. Much different kind of lakes than here in Ky. Water that danged cold would be solid down here in Ky!!:D
Baker

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It's solid up here too (for now).:D But that's OK, it just makes the fish taste better.

I would rather have pearch caught through the ice than a good steak! .:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts