Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good clip on IWB holster for the SP101? My wife says I can carry hers when she is not using it. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just bought an sp101 last saturday and picked up a cheapy thin leather clip on for 10 bucks. I know it won't last as long as a quality one, but it works fine for deep concealment. I will eventually replace it, but the price was right.

The only negative is that the retention is good, almost too good.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I carry a Glock 19 in a Low Rider, often under just a dark t-shirt or print, button shirt untucked. Getting ready to order on for the 101. Jeff's great to deal with. Give him a call. Last time I talked to him, a well-known instructor had ordered a bunch of stuff 'cause he'd heard so many good comments on the holsters. Mine is actually my second; I wore out the first one taking it off and on about a bazillion times. Present one's 2-yrs old or more.

http://rmholsters.com/store/

Give him a call.

Stay safe.
Bob

·
Registered
330 Posts
Highnoon. They do good work. Look at their Split Decision which is a tuckable and can be used as a "regular" IWB, too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a clip on from Fist holsters. The clip is designed so it cant slip off the belt. Good workmanship and price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts