Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an IWB Holster for my SR40C. Looking at one from Crossbreed Holsters and another from Foxx Holsters. They look almost identical in pictures but the Foxx holster is cheaper. Looking for feed back on these two brands of holsters and also if their are any others brands that anyone recommends I take a look at. Thanks

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I've had much success with the holsters from these guys; great quality & good prices too. Fist Holsters

·
Cat Herder
1,656 Posts
I bought a N82 Tactical IWB holster. http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

I really like it, use it with my SR9c with CT laserguard, prices are pretty good and its made in America. I had a Sticky holster, but did not like it very well, it required me to where my pants way too tight at the belt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've heard great things from folks on both Foxx and Crossbreed. I don't have either personally. Main difference that I've heard from folks who have used both is that they think the Crossbreed is more durable. Seems like both really stand behind their products, so you are probably good with either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you want a simple light weight holster that is comfortable try PJ Holster.
They are made of kydex without the big bulky leather backing of the hybrid style holsters.
I have 2 from PJ Holster
1 for a M&P Shield the other for my SR40c.

[PJ Holster LLC | Simple, Practical, Affordable Holsters.

Be sure to check out the video review from
Falia Photography.:D

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Have you checked out Old Faithful Holsters?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts