Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a source for IWB mag holders? I've searched the net, and have now reached the state of confusion....:confused:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've got one that's a cordura...no brand name---I'd try Don Hume, then Bianchi, then Safariland....I know they're out there...I like the cordura 'cause I can throw it in the washer when it gets smelling too "doggie"....

Another possibility is that Concealment Systems Inc has made leather "pouch" IWB holsters that are super-comfortable....carry several guns in the same size range-and I have one that fits a 2" J that would fit 2 mags just fine....I think I remember them in cordura(nylon), too....could double as a small revolver/auto holster...I think you'd like them....

·
Banned
723 Posts
Ted Blocker makes an IWB Magazine Holder as part of his LFI Rig.

I know Matt Del Fatti makes one too, and I think Milt Sparks does as well. Personally I prefer OWB for my magazines as I find the more stuff I shove in my pants it starts to get uncomfortable. I've always been a fan of carrying my reloads in my pocket when I can't have them on the Belt. Bear in mind though, my first reload is another gun. :)

Biker

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys. Wofman, glad you gave the the link. I knew I had seen them, but just could not remember where.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
BikerRn, expound on that last thought for those who are serious enough to listen...it's wisdom for sure!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts