Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using or has used the Theis IWB holsters. I'm thinking about getting one for my SR9C

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have been using Theis Holsters for the last couple of years and can't say enough good things about Tommy. I do hear his wait time has increased but nothing like the time of the big shops. I think the longest I waited was about 5 days including shipping. I have 3 horsehide Theis Holsters in my current rotation.

If you don't mind trimming the extra leather off of your Holster to fit your needs and don't need horsehide, I also highly recommend Kholster. Jimmy does great work with a quick turnaround. I have several of his Holsters also and recommend him highly.

If you need horsehide or leather with no cutting needed, try TheisHolsters.com
If you need cowhide and want the ability to trim to fit and save a few bucks, try Kholster.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice did check out the kholster website they do look like a possible choice.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I have one and it's with me every day. Very comfortable, and I don't worry about my weapon being secure or visible. Tommy Theis does excellent work.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have one and it's with me every day. Very comfortable, and I don't worry about my weapon being secure or visible. Tommy Theis does excellent work.
Mine arrived today, and I agree: very comfortable, looks very well made, excellent. I got the horsehide option, with kydex belt loops. So far, I'm very glad I got the Theis IWB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts