Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
I heard the first one to 10,000 posts is automatically banned. :)

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
I vote for a roman numeral signature icon representing 10,000.

http://www.math-worksheets.info/Roman_Numeral_Chart.gif
At first I thought that would be a cool idea and then I looked at your chart. 10,000 in Roman Numerals is a single, overscored X. I doubt many people would figure out what it meant. So, I'm thinking something more like a big 10K.

Buck, if you're reading this, I've noticed some members have medals under their icons. What does that represent?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
At first I thought that would be a cool idea and then I looked at your chart. 10,000 in Roman Numerals is a single, overscored X. I doubt many people would figure out what it meant. So, I'm thinking something more like a big 10K.

Buck, if you're reading this, I've noticed some members have medals under their icons. What does that represent?

They indicate donations made Im pretty sure.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

How about a big Roman X and then under it a smaller written 10,000? After all we all want to hit the X in bullseyes. Matter of fact the X could be in a bullseye.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
since only the founders of the post are officers how about a battle field promotion to officer rank.
In comparison, If in real battle you kill more than all the other guys do you deserve to be promoted because your good at killing:eek: or should you be promoted because your a leader and know what is required of you to hold that next rank??? The number of posts/kills does not equal an officer promotion in either situation.It requires a little more...:D

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
I've noticed some members have medals under their icons. What does that represent?
J,Under a previous admin you could have made a monetary contribution to the forum and received a medal for your donation.Lash wants this forum free for all so this practice has been discontinued...

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
In comparison, If in real battle you kill more than all the other guys do you deserve to be promoted because your good at killing:eek: or should you be promoted because your a leader and know what is required of you to hold that next rank??? The number of posts/kills does not equal an officer promotion in either situation.It requires a little more...:D
A Meritorious Service Medal?:D
Tony

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.