Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse Jackson got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his head

In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white, and might have to start working for a living, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately.

After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Jesse, and told him to drink it all.

Jesse drank the concoction and replied, "Yuck, that tasted like bull ****!"

The doctor replied, "It was, Jesse. You were a quart low."

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Does the word demagogue fit anyone better than these two...one who stirs up peoples' emotions to gain power....(.with no thought of serving)...taking a ride on a good cause and leaving the need unmet...the hurting no better....I'd like to see them discuss one problem and come to a solution without flopping out the race card...right is right and wrong is wrong...no matter what color or ethnic background we have...and to discuss the issue at hand is more productive...

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Just remember went you think of Jesse and Al, "pimpin' ain't easy"

·
Registered
576 Posts
BOTH are something, for sure. If they can get in the limelight, they will. Both Jesse and Al are full of bull. I change the channel. I do watch Bill O'Reilly tear up Sharpton.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts