Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many have asked about a IWB Holster for your EDC . I EDC a LC9s and this pass weekend I got to thinking about my Superfly Pocket Holster and if and how well it might can be used as a IWB holster since it's material has nice gripping material . So i inserted it inside the pants I was wearing (bluejeans) and I was wearing a 1.75" CCW belt and had to let it out one notch to allow it to ride just so the grips barely extended above the belt line . I wore it this way for about 4 hours and it rode comfortable and never slipped . I did a practice draw to see how easy it come out which wasn't bad at all and also reholstered and I did manage to reholster it properly without having to remove the Superfly .

Verdict is now I feel even better about using the Superfly as a IWB holster . Those of you who have one if you have not tried yours you might want to try it just to see how it might work for you too . I fixed the sleeve so as to be inside between my underwear and the LC9s . It works like a shield so the gun doesn't print into your skin but also the gripping material has a better grip of clothing on both sides .

·
Banned
650 Posts
I have a DeSantis Sof-Tuk pocket holster. The DeSantis is made so you can screw a clip on it for IWB carry. The Pocket-Tuk has the same features. If you are going to use the holster IWB most of the time get the Sof-Tuk. Both holsters are very affordable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts