Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim Cirillo, the legendary member of the New York City Police Department "Stake Out Squad" in the 1970s, was killed yesterday in a car-truck collision in New York...Jim was 76.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
dang that sucks, too short a life if ya ask me.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
He will be missed. His methods on shooting were legendary.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is sad to hear.....however, I must thank him for his service to others. He was involved in many (like a dozen) shootouts with bad people. His tips and traps have probably helped many a young (or old) lad when serving those dangerous warrants. He seemed to always be learning and teaching.
I will celebrate his life and the handgun teachings he gave to us.
Thanks Jim! Good journey to you.

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2ndamd

That is sad to hear.....however, I must thank him for his service to others. He was involved in many (like a dozen) shootouts with bad people. His tips and traps have probably helped many a young (or old) lad when serving those dangerous warrants. He seemed to always be learning and teaching.
I will celebrate his life and the handgun teachings he gave to us.
Thanks Jim! Good journey to you.
+1... Saw that bit of tragedy on another forum. Sad news, he didn't get to enjoy retirement long enough.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Another one of the legends of the gun world has left this mortal coil. He will be missed by many.

Reminds me that I lent his book out and it never was returned. I'll have to get another copy.

Steelheart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts