Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened when Jimmy Carter was in the White House (no I didn't vote for him). President Carter had gone to workout and was now in the locker room. After undressing he hit the showers. While he was cleaning up he saw Laker's center Kareem Abdul Jabar coming in to shower also. Carter was a little star struck as he liked the Lakers. They showered and talked some together. Carter kept looking down at Jabar's private area and finally remarked how "long" he was! Jabar said yes that's true and he was very proud of it. Jabar told the president not to feel bad because he was the president of the United States. Carter was not accepting of this comfort and asked if there was anything he could do to help his problem? Jabar said yes he could help him. The instructions were for Carter to get into a bath tub and after the water ran out, he was to take his thing and to hit it on the bottom of the tub. Jabar said this would naturally make it longer in the short term but after doing this over and over it would stay that way like his. So, Carter goes home to the White House and couldn't wait to strip his clothes and get into the tub. He went to town hitting the bottom of the tub with his private part. After a short period of time, Roslyn came in and heard a noise coming from the bathroom so she proceeded to investigate. She stood by the door and ask, "Kareem, is that you?".

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deadeye and I did ride in the same car to get the bottles though. I don't know who gave us a ride but I wanted to thank them since I forgot earlier. No we did not drive due to a threat of DWI. No fools here. You can't beat education.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taurus 9mm let me be the first to ask your forgiveness about Deadeye throwing up in your backseat. I naturally tried to stop him but I could not keep holding his mouth shut. It should wipe right up. Nice to have good buddies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts