Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the NRA for 2 yrs. Wanted to protect my 2A rights and reap whatever benefits they have to offer for the armed citizens of the good ole US of A!:D

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Thanks for joining the NRA and your support. The more members we have the more clout. I joined around 1972 and have been a member ever since. Thank you again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good decision, sir! I have never regreted my own decision to be an NRA member. Among the many benefits, I really enjoy the American Rifleman magazine each month.

Kenny

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I have been a member since 1975 and have dues paid up until 2017. Join and work against gun control or the rest of the country will be like NJ.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I figured since I have guns now that I needed to join to protect my 2A rights as well as others so that we may all enjoy the hobby as well as protect ourselves in the process.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I figured since I have guns now that I needed to join to protect my 2A rights as well as others so that we may all enjoy the hobby as well as protect ourselves in the process.
I joined for same reason. I joined CRPA because they fight all the stupid California laws the rest of the country doesn't have to deal with & they are a CMP affiliate

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
how much was a life membership in '75?
I went for the Life Membership in 1977, If I remember right it was 200.00.I've upgraded a couple times.I'm now a Patron member. I wait until I get a special offer then I upgrade. I've seen the same offers for Life Membership and that's when we signed the wife up for life.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I went for the Life Membership in 1977, If I remember right it was 200.00.I've upgraded a couple times.I'm now a Patron member. I wait until I get a special offer then I upgrade. I've seen the same offers for Life Membership and that's when we signed the wife up for life.
every now and again i hear they'll have a friends' deal where life members can sign up folks for life membership for $300. i hope to jump on that next time i see it.

they had life memberships for $500 earlier this year

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
every now and again i hear they'll have a friends' deal where life members can sign up folks for life membership for $300. i hope to jump on that next time i see it.

they had life memberships for $500 earlier this year
I've received these offers or deals by mail. I know when we signed the wife up and I went to Patron it wasn't much after Obama got in. I haven't received any deals that I know of lately. I very seldom open the NRA mail, so I might have missed any others..

When I went for Endowment I was at a hunting expo in Perry GA. The NRA had a booth there and they were offering NRA members upgrades at reduced rates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts