Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm new to the wonderful world of guns. About a year ago I shot a Ruger P90 for the first time, and really enjoyed it. Then a couple of my friends bought some guns, a S&W 9mm and an AK47. they let me shoot them along with an oldie but a goodie 12ga break action rifle. This just added fuel to the fire! I had talked to my wife's Grandpa, the owner of the P90 I had fired, and jokingly asked him if he was ready to hand the gun down to me. I was surprised when he later did :) So now I'm a "n00b" and I plan on reading and learning from the seasoned shooters here.
Thanks!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! No better way to get a firearm than free! What kind of shape is it in? Lots of folks really know their stuff on this site, everyone except me. You will like it here. later

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome from CA.:)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Wisconsin! No better way to get a firearm than free! What kind of shape is it in? Lots of folks really know their stuff on this site, everyone except me. You will like it here. later
At first I could really tell it needed cleaned up. I finally got it apart and cleaned it, and I couldn't find a scratch on it. It's beautiful. I went to Rugers website and checked the serial, it was made between 1995 and 1996. Im kinda proud of it to say the least. :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!
The best guns are the ones handed down from family members and friends.
Those are the ones I'll never sell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts