Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great pair of blackhawks! I've got that same stainless 44 special in layaway jail right now. I am hoping to get it out next month hopefully.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Very nice. I need to get a Blackhawk stainless steel convertible 357mag/9mm. I had one and got rid of it regretted it ever since.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Nice pair of revolvers, congrats.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
those might come in very handy when running control lines through the wilds of South Carolina...

got a .22 with some snakeshot handy too?

fellow land surveyor?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those might come in very handy when running control lines through the wilds of South Carolina...

got a .22 with some snakeshot handy too?

fellow land surveyor?
Carry a Walther P22 for Mr. No Shoulders, but give them the option...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Carry a Walther P22 for Mr. No Shoulders, but give them the option...
perfect, i dont hold the opinion that the only good snake is a dead snake... live and let live, they serve a purpose.

insects are a whole different matter altogether for me.

i dont spend much time in the brush anymore, no open carry for me unless we're really out in it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
perfect, i dont hold the opinion that the only good snake is a dead snake... live and let live, they serve a purpose.

insects are a whole different matter altogether for me.

i dont spend much time in the brush anymore, no open carry for me unless we're really out in it.
You and I both see (with development) the habitat that is lost to these critters...as said, "Live And Let Live!" ;)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I recently picked up a 357/9 convertible and really like it. Mostly shot 9mm and it seems to shot on point.
I enjoy shooting 9mm out of mine, some say the accuracy isn't there, but who cares...shooting 9mm out of a SA is a hoot and the ammo is reasonable!

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Good looking pistols! Congrats.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts