Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're like me, you often bring a few calibers to the range with you. I don't enjoy separating different cases when I get home, after picking up and dumping the cases in the bottom of a range bag. So what I do now is ask the teller at credit union if they have any of those canvas money bags that they can spare. They've always given me 2 or 3 each time I've asked. It makes it easy to put each different caliber in it's own bag for later reloading, and they're heavy duty, too. Also store my batteries for flashlights, walkie talkies, etc. when I'm camping\hunting. And they make a great way to protect your extra fishing reels when you're backpacking into some remote fishing spot. It's a lightweight, space saving, durable method for organizing, storing and protecting your gear, and cheap, too! just thought I'd pass it on...

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I had the patience to return my spent cases back in thier respective boxes, but once I get to shooting, all I want to do is shoot some more. I think I have more mags and speed loaders than a man ought to have. Eventually, they all get tossed in the tumbler, anyway. I've just never had the self discipline to take the time to store them in a more organized way. Maybe it's because I usually shoot an average of 6 or 7 hundred rounds each time I go to the range, which is at least three times a month. Thank God for GP100s! Not sure when I'll have to replace the guts on my Kimbers, but so far, so good. Anyway, I found that the canvas money bags work for me.

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.