Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just missed on a P-345 today from Gunbroker. Which brings me to this question, does anyone know if the internal safety lock keys are interchangeable with other keys from other P-345's?

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
RM63 ... Sorry that you missed out on the auction :(. To the best of my knowledge, the P345 internal safety lock keys are indeed interchangeable.

·
Registered
8,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RM63 ... Sorry that you missed out on the auction :(. To the best of my knowledge, the P345 internal safety lock keys are indeed interchangeable.
The gun sold for $285.55 and I stopped at $250. It's a piece I would like to have but not a must have. I was trying to get it on the down low side of price. I'll get one eventually at my price. ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
The gun sold for $285.55 and I stopped at $250. It's a piece I would like to have but not a must have. I was trying to get it on the down low side of price. I'll get one eventually at my price. ;)
I've ended up with several excellent pistols at bargain prices over the years from Gunbroker. The key is being patient, bidding only on no reserve auctions and never exceeding my predetermined limit :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts