Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of it. It's NIB. Unfortunatley it already has the cylinder ring. [B)] Sorry the pics aren't great.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
It don't take a Ruger long to get that ring. I think my 50th Anniversary Flattop developed a case of it with the 1st box of ammo I shot through it. Anyway, it is a very nice Vaquero!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks Nice,... What kind of holster do you put that in...???
NIB, check that index stop, there usually sharp as a razor on the edges and not buffed on the top bit that drags. Make it as smooth as that slick polished Gun...

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quote:Originally posted by SgtKnuckles

Looks Nice,... What kind of holster do you put that in...???
NIB, check that index stop, there usualy sharp as a razor on the edges and not buffed on the top bit that drags as smooth as that slick polished Gun...
I haven't got a holster yet. Been looking though. :D

Index stop is sharp. I never thought to check those before. Learned something new today.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quote:Originally posted by Wizard

Beautiful gun, Bountyhunter. I want 2 of them for CAS.
I think they'd make great guns for it. I love the feel and the balance. Mine's a .357 Magnum. I'm a sucker for that caliber and have 4 now.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Very nice six shooter for sure. I am with you on the .357s as I been hung up on them all my life. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
nice I have 2 both is 45 blue steel first was new and the second one is used both good shooters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts