Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I ordered these from Sack Peterson a while ago, and they arrived last week. I ordered one for my .44 Magnum Redhawk, and one for my 9mm Speed Six. They were far beyond what I had expected. He is a great guy to deal with. He gave me constant updates, and is an extremely talented guy. Not to mention one of the worlds last true gentleman! I am extremely pleased with his work! I can't say enough about the guy! I would definitely recommend him!

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Outstanding...very nice pair indeed!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
They are beautiful, but did you expect anything less from the man?

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful...as are the revolvers! I'm really liking that look with the blued guns! Congrat's!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are beautiful, but did you expect anything less from the man?
I thought not! Then I received them in the mail! Then I nearly fell on the floor. Once they were on my guns I almost had to pinch myself before I could believe they were mine! He really is a good guy. These are definitely worth the wait! I emailed him and thanked him for all his updates and told him that the correspondence made me even more excited to get them! It was really part of the fun! Anyone who gets excited about something different should give him a look.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ya'll! They are pretty cool grips for sure. I'm thinking of ordering a set for my GP-100. Do any of y'all have stag inserts on your GP-100? Post pics if you do. And feel free to show off what ever make grips that you got too. I am interested in seeing all different types.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts