Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my first 10/22 a month ago and have been having a blast with it ever since. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Kept it pretty stock so far just put a tactical solutions scope rail with a tasco 3x9x50 scope and a bx25 mag. Any suggestion for future upgrades?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome aboard, Captain. Glad you are enjoying your 10/22-no surprise.
I happen to prefer a stock rifle, as yours, over a heavily modified one. But thats just me.
My 10/22 sports a Williams peep sight and a bolt buffer and is otherwise factory. A blast to shoot.
Happy and safe shooting.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. If funds allow keep this one stock and build your next one. Its kind of nice to have a before and after feeling at the range.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum. Enjoy your first Ruger family member for many years to come.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Greetings from northern Illinois. Glad your enjoying your 10/22. I've had mine for over a year and other than a Hogue synthetic stock its completely original. I wanted a sling so I switched out the stock.
Well there's a ton of 10/22 topics here so enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from the Outer banks of North Carolina "The Tar Heel State"...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts