Ruger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
"The Real Deal"
7,223 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Don't shoot up all your inventory?! Just met a guy at a store looking at rifle ammo, not grabbing much. Said he stopped shooting pistols with prices and no ammo in stock. But he said he was using up rifle ammo that is all more than $1 apiece. Did not make full sense to me. But he was doing trap shooting too, so you can find that ammo.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I stopped shooting from my inventory and I refuse to but any ammo from big stores. I'm going to my LGS today to get some 30.06 so I can break in some new work I did on my rifle.

I was only shooting my muzzloader, but now even that stuff is getting scarce. I cant find powder, pellets, or primers. I stocked up good on the bullets my muzzloader likes but dam can't even replacements now.

I thought about selling some of my 22 ammo I havent even shot any of that in years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Cat Herder
1,656 Posts
I bought a few boxes of Buffalobore at $33/20 for their heavy 357 Mag JHP, which is pretty normal pricing for them. I guess they count as the cheap stuff now?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I recently heard Pete Brownell say that when they (Brownells) receive a truckload of 9mm it’s gone in 2 hours. That’s a million rounds roughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts