Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of my Dakota Defender for my P95

So far so good, I've only had it for about 2 weeks now. This holster is very light and holds my P95 close.
Now I just need to get my CCW so I can carry off of my property lines.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you're still in Pa., you can open carry in a holster,exposed enough that third parties can see that it's a firearm in most public areas...localities can't regulate this... except for first class cities like Philly-there must CCW...this ref. is current to 2006.

·
Registered
45 Posts
K & D makes great holsters!!

Here's my well worn Pocket Defender for my P3AT.

I didn't know they were making stuff for other guns!!
When I bought mine, that's basically all they had!! ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's interesting Sheepdog. I am still in PA, Not in a first class city either. Its very tempting to open carry. Don't have the courage at the moment to attempt this though. I have heard and read too many stories from other states where people are getting arrested for open carry when its perfectly legal in there state but relatively uncommon. There's a big story out now in Virginia I believe, a man was arrested for doing just this. Most of what I have heard though usually involves the person who is open carring being arrested for disturbing the peace.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Caution is good, but, if we aren't willing to excercise our rights, they figure we don't need 'em...we should be very responsible and not stir up trouble, but, if Tx. was an open carry state, you can bet I'd carry openly...most places...you can research the law up-to-the-minute in Pa., and then do what you're comfortable with...the only answer that comes to mind is "Because I can"...
Nice holster, by the way....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are absolutely correct Sheepdog. I am going to print up a copy of the codes regarding open carry, I will definately report my experience and hopefully get a few other PA residents to exercise this right as well. It will most likely be a week or two before I tempt this though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have 7 or 8 holsters from Kevin at K & D and they are all excellent!! He is great to work with and is an excellent craftsman.

The coloring on yours is beautiful!!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear all the positive replys from K&D holster owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.