Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's its been a while since we had a Karma Give Away and I would like to offer up the very same Rugar XL T-Shirt that I won in a Karma Drawing not to long ago.

I no longer wear XL and L is fitting pretty loose on me too. I just bought two shirts in Med so they would fit nicely... I have dropped 40 pounds so the Ruger shirt looks like a bed sheet on me.

The shirt is as new when recieved and not worn.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great Karma , please enter my name , hate to say it but i gained 10lbs lol. congrats on the weight loss ! your loss our gain.
SL.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Karma Drawing will be held on, and I think it is most approprate with our Flag on the forum site too. But I am going to draw the name on the 4th of July :D

The names will go into a bowl like last time... and no sheepdog you can not try and lick the bowl before the names are drawn again... last time you caused all the ink to run and I could hardly make out the winners name.

:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
JB, thanks for the Karma. I won't enter since I wear a XXL, and I congratulate you on losing enough weight that you can't wear it. I need to seriously consider doing the same thing. :)

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Ohh I wouldn't mind a shirt! I wear XL too! Please consider me, thanks JB!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tomorrow is the day for the drawing...... Good luck to you all and any new names if they add to the list.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
please add my name to the list.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will draw the name bright and early tomorrow morning.... :D

After my coffee [:eek:)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts