Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First # pulled gets first choice of these two sets. Second # gets the remaining pair. Ist pair is Mex. Bocote, & second is Black Walnut. Both pairs are for the full size GP 100. Both pair's are finished natural, with Hard Carnauba Wax. Go ahead & throw Your hat in the ring. Numbers will be randomly selected Wed. October 3rd, TODAY</u>. Good Luck !

1st. choice</u> goes to #1( Gunman 42782 )

2nd. pair goes to #6( Wizard)

Gunman, make your choice, & If You would both please E-mail Me with shipping address, I'll get them out, as soon as I can.
Thank You ;
Jim

:D[8D]:)

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Great Karma 41 Magnum - thanks for the chance of winning such nice inserts! Please add me to your list.:D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Super Karma, and not just one but TWO!. B ut leave me out, I have the rubber hoges. I'm sure they will be appreciated by whomever wins them.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would like to try but dont have a way to post pictures if I won. They sure would look good on GP106, thanks anyway.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Count me in, 41Magnum. One of my GPs already wears a set of panels that I bought from you, so I might as well take a chance and see if I can "pretty up" another GP! Great karma, very generous! Thanks for the opportunity.

Peace and God bless, Wolfy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts