Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats goes out to "JB" your name was drawn from the hat! Please email me your info [email protected] I will get it in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Please be patient it will take probably a week or two before it will arrive as im in Canada!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats to JB-thanks to Aszor-put it on a raft and it'll get to him no red tape!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Dang I'm so happy, I'll wear it in good health..... :D:D:D:D

I sent ya an e-mail tellen ya where to pony express that shirt too.

Dang, I never win anything :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the email JB, I will get it out as soon as I can! Thanks goes out to all who joined in on this, I like to think this is may way of paying back goodwill, and enjoy doing so! Its nice to keep the Karma going! I could if ya wanted JB, send you one of my unassembled snow men aswell? I still got lots lol!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It's been snowin, I mean droppin pieces of unassembled snowman all day, after they hit the road or drive I keep hearin... "I'm melting, I'm melting" :D

My wife is teasin me, with the Travel Chanel where they are showing all of the islands of Hawaii My wife and I have walked along the sea wall here on Alii Blvd here in Kona, Hi. You can also go here http://www.konaweb.com and watch the traffic of people and cars change.

Someday I will get all my digital pics done, so you all can see [8D]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just keep the Montana pics coming and throw in some snowy ones-and don't start no trouble with the wives, showin' Hawaii and all, it'll eat up our Ruger money!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Congratulations JB and thanks for the Karma Aszor!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

Congrats JB, I'm so jealous! Thanks for the Karma, Aszor
:D Jimbo you can have the girl, since my wife aint gonna let me have her anyways :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Guys, the girl aint going anywhere, shes here to stay! No one said anything about her being part of the Karma lol!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

quote:Originally posted by Aszor

Sorry Guys, the girl aint going anywhere, shes here to stay! No one said anything about her being part of the Karma lol!
So, you didn't buy her a passport huh? :D:D:D

Your out of luck Jumbo [:eek:)]

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thanks again for the Karma Aszor, congrats JB. Is it T shirt weather there yet?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Dang got me a new shirt... but I still think that young lady looked alot better in it :D

It came in the mail today... thank so much [:p];)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts