Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from the great Bluegrass State of Kentucky!

I own Bluegrass Holsters and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am looking forward to participating here as time allows. I would welcome inquiries into the custom concealed carry leather I produce for several Ruger models.

As a note, I have ready for immediate delivery **SOLD** for the SR9. You can see examples of holsters on my website.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from Louisiana, glad to make your aquaintence.
A state after my own heart! I was fortunate to live there for many years...and I didn't waste a one when it came to learning to cook dem cajun eats!

Easter dinner was an appetizer of boiled shrimp and sausage done just right...dinner was shrimp etoufee, and dessert was key lime pie on a bed or pureed mango! And yes....my wife stays outa MY kitchen!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Wit de shortages of dey crawdads dis year, dey too 'pensive fo dis po' ole boy! I do likes dem ribs and smoked sausages!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wit de shortages of dey crawdads dis year, dey too 'pensive fo dis po' ole boy! I do likes dem ribs and smoked sausages!
True....but surely you still has enough gator to be used, nah?

Found a place here in Louisville that does some pretty darn good cajun food and they had gator....I was in heaven again. Too darn bad the state is so darn humid 10 out of the 12 months a year! Man I hated the humidity....Baton Rouge and New Orleans....just about only one month of the year to visit and still breathe! :eek:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime. By the
way---nice job of "boning in" on you holster work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, ---nice job of "boning in" on you holster work.
thank you...on both accounts. I loved working with that particular holster. Lots of detail and looked good on the guy. I have photos on my website that he sent to me showing how it rode.

thanks again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts