Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kerry Found With Duct Tape Over Mouth
Dean Denies Involvement
Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass), the 2004 Democratic nominee for President, was discovered today in a broom closet at Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington, his hands bound behind his back and a strip of duct tape over his mouth.

The discovery of Sen. Kerry ended a nationwide manhunt after the former presidential candidate vanished Tuesday afternoon en route to an appearance on CNN's "The Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer.

Sen. Kerry, who created controversy on Monday by telling a group of California students that people unable to succeed in the U.S. educational system would likely "get stuck in Iraq," said that he was walking towards CNN studios in Washington when an unknown person came upon him from behind and chloroformed him.

"The next thing I knew, I was tied up in a closet with this duct tape over my mouth," Kerry said. "It's too bad, because I had a lot of awesome things to say on CNN."

Moments after the discovery of Sen. Kerry in the DNC's broom closet, Washington police called party chairman Howard Dean in for questioning.

"We knew that Gov. Dean had a motivation for silencing Sen. Kerry," said Washington, D.C. police detective Delmore Gleason. "Plus, as a former doctor, he had access to chloroform."

After being questioned by police, however, Gov. Dean told reporters he had "no involvement" in the drugging of the talkative Sen. Kerry.

"When I learned that somebody had put John Kerry to sleep, all I could think was, turnabout is fair play," Gov. Dean said.
Tom :D

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I noticed that they have silenced Pelosi, Kennedy, and Hillary too! Have not seen much of any of them in the weeks leading up to the election.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If only they would stay quiet! You know how they always say it's the Republicans that are the big money politicians? Here in Kansas, the Democratic candidates for Governor, Representative and Attorney General have double or more campaign funds to spend than their Republican counterparts. The Dems are really trying to buy this election...I just hope they don't succeed. I'm going to do my small part. I've been getting post cards from the NRA with voting information on various Kansas candidates.
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts